Thursday, October 04, 2007

Review: BP* short duffel coat



I found a very pretty coat with toggles at BP* !
There are 2 colors, this Green and Brown.
I am really not sure which one I want...
I bought a Green one, but I might be bought Brown too.



It consists of prim, Cuffs, toggles and a hood.
A lot of Sculpted Prim is used.



The muffler was bought in the shop named Rall...+ Jshop.
It sells this muffler by the set a lot of colors.
The shop has Umbrella, Headphones, NEKOMIMI and Muffler as a commodity.




Back Details:)
How cute!






Coat: BP* - BP* short duffel coat green - BettiePage Voyager;
Muffler: Rall...+ Jshop - Rall/Muffler/D Standard check 07 - Michelle Rall;
Pants: G.L.A.M. - Tweed Slacks in Gray - Chloris Hathor;
Hair: ETD - Regina - Elikapeka Tiramisu;
Eye: KiKi - eyes- japan-black - Kisskiss Zemlja;
Pose: SugarCube - SC-modeling pose -Sayuri Cremorne;
Skin: Kru's Boutique - Kru's Skin Pure - Kru Flan;

2 comments:

Arbel Vogel said...

I love your store, and your finds, I totally went through your entire blog and bought almost all the items you've mentioned. I was looking for something different, and you made it happen! Keep it up and thank you!

Yuuki Kurosawa said...

Thank you arbel!
I push myself to the max:D
Your statement do the heart good.