Monday, October 15, 2007

Review:-Corduroy- &Woo's & BP*



Hello!!
I love -Corduroy-'s socks! So cute!
And I love T-strap shoes by Woo's!!
They are very good contracted, I think.

This is BP*'s skirt.
It is made from Sculpted Prim.
So it is not Flexible, but it has beautiful color and silhouette:))




Thank you for Puma, Alan, Wednesday, BettiePage!













Tops: SugarCube - Freedom Leaf - Sayuri Cremorne;
Skirt; BP* - simple skirt beige - BettiePage Voyager;
Hat: MG fashion - group freebie - Maria Gherard;
Bag: artilleri - Amazon bowling bag - Antonia Marat;
Socks: -Corduroy- - haver's dotty leggings- Alan Wijaya; Puma Jie
Shoes: Woo's! - Catty Heels - Wednesday Soon
Hair: ETD - AI - Long Wavy - AVEDA - Elikapeka Tiramisu;
Eye: SugarCube - SC - Free Eyes [blue] -Sayuri Cremorne;
Pose: SugarCube - SC-modeling pose -Sayuri Cremorne;
Skin: Kru's Boutique - Kru's Skin Pure - Kru Flan;

4 comments:

Tinky said...

the shoes!!! the skin!

/me goes broke

Great finds as always! :)

Whatsername again....? said...

you look adorable! what a surprise to see this :)

happy you like my shoes!

xo

Yuuki Kurosawa said...

Hello,tinky!

There are veru cute!
Thanks for your word<3

Yuuki Kurosawa said...

Wednessday!
I love your shoes very much!
and I love you XD